Make the Greater Grand Strand Promise
As a visitor of the Greater Grand Strand, everyone is going to have to do their part to make sure that we minimize the spread of COVID-19. This means following the recommendations of the public health authorities. Most of all, be respectful and kind to others.
Make the Greater Grand Strand Visitor Promise!
As a visitor to the Greater Grand Strand, I promise to do my best to:
- Ensure myself and all individuals I will be traveling with are not experiencing a fever, cough, sore
throat or other flu-like symptoms PRIOR to traveling to the Greater Grand Strand.
- Take my temperature daily and monitor for symptoms while visiting the Greater Grand Strand.
CDC COVID-19 Daily Temperature and Symptom Monitoring Worksheet.
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from others outside of the individuals I am traveling with.
- Practice good hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Wash or disinfect my hands upon entering a business and after any interaction with people outside of the individuals I am traveling with.
- Consider wearing a cloth face mask when entering a business or when within 6 feet of another person outside of the individuals I am traveling with.
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests during this unprecedented time.
- Obey all the local laws of the area and visit responsibly so the Greater Grand Strand remains safe and beautiful for all to enjoy.
Expect the Best from Businesses That Display the Promise Badge
Keeping each other healthy is a shared commitment. And the Greater Grand Strand businesses displaying the Promise badge have committed to following health and safety guidelines to keep employees and customers safe in their places of business. These businesses are open and miss you.