Make the Greater Grand Strand Promise
As a resident of the Grand Strand, we must all be committed to following recommended public health guidelines and showing respect to the people around us so can minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Make the Greater Grand Strand Resident Promise!
As a Greater Grand Strand resident, I promise to do my best to:
- Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals outside of the same household.
- Practice good hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Self-screen for any signs of illness before going into a business or to work.
- Wash or disinfect my hands upon entering a business and after any interaction with individuals outside of my household.
- Consider wearing a cloth face mask when entering a business or when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of my household.
- Avoid being within 6 feet of individuals aged 65 and older.
- Do my best to frequent local businesses for shopping, dining and other services so I can support my local businesses struggling to recover.
Expect the Best from Businesses That Display the Promise Badge
Keeping each other healthy is a shared commitment. And the Greater Grand Strand businesses displaying the Promise badge have committed to following health and safety guidelines to keep employees and customers safe in their places of business. These businesses are open and miss you. Economic recovery starts at home. Show your love for the beach, and for your friends and neighbors, by shopping, dining and playing locally.